As a result of ongoing inclement weather and current Course Conditions the Club will not be able to present the course to our normal Headland standard. As a result the decision has been made to cancel this event planned for Thursday 4th April 2019.
We appreciate the large number of entries received and look forward to rescheduling this event later in the year.
Refunds will be processed over the coming days to all players / clubs who submitted entries online.
If you have any questions in relation to this cancellation please reply to this email or contact Administration on (07) 5444 5800.